Almost everyone in the world has heard of 3M and likely uses at least one of their premium products in some form almost every day. It’s no surprise that they are also the worldwide leaders in window film technology! 3M actually received the first patent for Window films in 1966, and today there are millions of square feet of 3M Window Films installed all around the world. We’re happy to carry 3M as our premium window tint alternative. Whether you’re looking at the 3M Color Stable films with their patented nano-carbon polyester technology, or the ultimate in heat rejection of their amazing Crystalline window tint, you’re guaranteed to love the way your tint looks and feels on your vehicle!
Here’s a little overview of 3M, a global multi billion dollar company….
Who We Are
3M is a global innovation company that never stops inventing. Over the years, our innovations have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world. We have made driving at night easier, made buildings safer, and made consumer electronics lighter, less energy-intensive and less harmful to the environment. We even helped put a man on the moon. Every day at 3M, one idea always leads to the next, igniting momentum to make progress possible around the world.
- Act with uncompromising honesty and integrity in everything we do
- Satisfy our customers with innovative technology and superior quality, value and service.
- Provide our investors an attractive return through sustainable, global growth.
- Respect our social and physical environment around the world.
- Value and develop our employees’ diverse talents, initiative and leadership.
- Earn the admiration of all those associated with 3M worldwide.
3M at a Glance (Year-end 2012)
- Global sales: $30 Billion
- International (non-US) sales: $19.4 billion (65 percent of company’s total).
- Operations in more than 70 countries
- 3M products sold in nearly 200 countries.
- 88,000 employees globally.